Friday, September 24, 2010

got on the plane, landed in ohio, looking for a job, and in october, SHOOTING A WEDDING AND ENGAGEMENT SESSION FOR A HUNDRED DOLLARS NOT INCLUDING PRINTS. WHICH IS SOMETHING I HAVENT EVER DONE AND DONT REALLY KNOW HOW TO DO.

"that's a hunnerd dollars cashmunny," my dad said.

spacemonsterflower

burned the last of my cashmunny on a camera. havent had much of a chance to shoot beyond the roses in my parent's backyard, but everything in due course.

as i'm writing this blog in starbucks (because we dont have internet yet), a pair of wedding photographers sits down next to me with some clients. they talk, begin to exit, and i jump on them, babbling. iammovedfromcaliforniaandthisiswhati'mdoingdoyouneedhelptakemetakemehelphelphelp!!

they say they need an assistant. i give them my contact info. i dont know who they are, or if they're any good. but they're people.

everything in due course.

No comments: