Friday, July 24, 2009

beadst

in the throes of boredom, i've found myself fashioning earrings of a rather frightfully couture variety:


it is crafty and a bit embarrassing but nothing that a little bit of denial can't do away with.

and then, suddenly, while it is just me and my bad self minding our own business, this happens:


what the fuck is that? you might ask. and i would forgive you for asking it, for indeed it is a fair question. (denial is only going to get me so far on this one.)

this beadst right here is a letter direct from jesus to me, and in case you can't read it, i have provided a rough transcription:

sister emily,

thou shalt leave the house of thy parents immediately,
elst i shalt turn all of your dignity to fungus dung.
go practice piano or something.
-jesus

p.s. i love you.

alright, jesus, alright. i'm outta here.


1 comment:

Hailey said...

please come home.